Monday, September 15, 2008

Pope vs. Palin

Maybe if I cut bangs I could be the next Vice President. I have almost as much experience as Sarah.

I’m not an evangelical, former beauty queen, right-wing zealot. But does being a Christian, former prom queen, libertarian count?

This is the United States of America. Anything is possible. Anyone can become President. Precisely what currently scares the pants off me.

After eight years of the Bush administration I wondered how it could possibly get any worse. I think we just got that answer with love from Alaska.

(I could have totally nailed that “Bush Doctrine” question, BTW. . .)

3 comments:

Misty Dampier said...

this is great! perhaps you could go as her for Halloween as I can't think of anything scarier. :P

writermom said...

I hear you, sister, I HEAR YOU. That whole Charlie Gibson interview disaster has officially petrified me. I feel VERY VERY VERY SCARED. All we can hope is that logic and reason will prevail. Oh god, now I scared myself again....

Malia said...

First of all, Joanna, I would TOTALLY vote for you. Secondly, plenty of people realize that she isn't answering any questions. She's not scared off any true McCain supporters, but the people on the fence are thinking. Hard. This is a close enough election that the fence people are pretty important.