She’ll come up to me and for no reason say “mommy have kiss” and she’ll pucker up her lips and point her face up.
Sings “when you’re happy and you know it” and the ABC’s song.
She’ll carry on an entire conversation with you about something, but I’m not sure what. She’ll have a lot of inflection in her voice, volume changes and grand guesturing, but I have no idea what it is she’s talking about.
Wander into the room and say “hug mommy” and I’ll crouch down and she’ll give me a hug.
She’s really interested in her privates. During bathtime she looks down between her legs and goes “what’s that?”. I tell her and she yells “vaginee!”. I try not to laugh, but it’s hard.
She pats her lap and says “sit in lap”. I tell her mommy is too big to sit in her lap but she keeps right on asking.
No comments:
Post a Comment