It's Thanksgiving eve, and there is much to be thankful for. Naturally dear friends and my precious family are at the top of my list. Words can't describe how amazing my husband is, and to try here would just really embarrass him - and me!
Then there's amazing Adeline. She is just so much fun! Her latest thing that made my heart glow is she pretends to be a dog. Those who have known me awhile may remember me pretending that I was a dog when I was a kid. I pretended to be a dog for so long that friends and family were starting to wonder if I needed some help!
Addie isn't stuck on being a dog though. She also really loves acting like a snake. She sticks her tongue in and out really fast and hisses. It really cracks me up. I'd get that on video, except that I dropped our $500 DVD recorder on the driveway pavement last night. And there's no hope of Santa bringing me a new one after the blue streak I let out after doing that. Straight onto the "naughty" list for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment