Thursday, May 18, 2006

Today is Addie's birthday! I have to confess that it had actually slipped my mind this morning when I brought her into our room to nurse. Dennis eventually woke up and immediately turned over and started singing "Happy Birthday to you!". Addie grinned and giggled, and I felt stabs of guilt for not even remembering her big day. Jeeze. I'll blame it on sleep deprivation. Addie has been waking up at night for the past couple nights. This is pretty weird, since she NEVER wakes up. We were wondering what was up with her until this morning - guess what she got for her birthday - her first tooth! Not the greatest present for her, but this is very exciting for mom and dad since we've been wondering where the heck her teeth have been! I'd better break out the teething rings . . .

No comments: