On Thursday night grandma and grandpa Halbgewachs spent the night with us. They were relieved to see Addie in such good spirits. Addie played with them and showed off her perfected crawling skills. Since Dennis and I both worked on Friday morning, grandma and grandpa H. kept Addie. They got off pretty easy, though, because she took a 3 hour nap! It was fun to have them visit.

On Sunday we celebrated cousin Jana's graduation. It was an exciting day because we were able to meet cousin Riley, who was born the end of March. Dennis and Justin talked daddy stuff, and Justin was sure to give Dennis a hard time over the diaper bag my friend Rainbow got me. It's a very pretty bag, and Dennis usually carries the black backpack diaper bag when it's just him, but since I had grabbed my diaper bag, Dennis was teased for his feminine taste.

Riley is sooooo beautiful. She slept the entire time, but I can tell that she and Addie are going to be peas in a pod. We were also excited to learn that cousins Julia and Scott will be having a baby in December! We are SO thrilled!!!!
Today Addie is home with her new babysitter. Our old day care provider is moving to having full-time kids only. Since we only needed day care for one day a week, my friend Julie offered to come out to the house once a week and stay with Addie. We are SO thankful! Julie came over last night, and Dennis showed her the ropes. Addie took to Julie right away. When I left for work this morning, Addie didn't even seem to notice. I keep reminding myself that's a GOOD thing! : )
1 comment:
So sweet to see pictures and catch up on your life. Addie is adorable and beautiful and precious. You all look so good as parents! :-)
WE love you.
Emily
Post a Comment