Thursday, February 12, 2009

"I'm Not Dead Yet!"

We're still here! I just have NOT found the time to write. I have no excuse. Life has been fun and full, and we're currently anticipating a trip to the BEACH to hang out with grandma and grandpa.

Plus, can I blame my dad and brothers and sisters in law? Thanks to this collective group of dear ones I have entered into the world of iTunes and iPod. I am in LOVE. I am a downloading fool, and giddy with joy at hunting for long lost songs, books and pod casts. Woo-hoo!

A good way for a quick catch up is to click on "Pope Pictures" under our links. The pics highlight all the fun of Christmas and time in Cozad with the cousins (or darn near most of em!). You'll also see Addie's first attempt at ice skating and other winter fun. Afterall, pictures are worth a thousand words, so that should pretty much cover the last 2 1/2 months that I've been AWOL on the BLOG.

My bad.

No comments: