Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Maybe just a tad distracted?
My poor husband has to frequently deal with my bouts of absent mindedness. But this morning something happened that made me feel like I was in good company. Dennis comes in this morning and had a sheepish look on his face. "Um, honey" and he bagan to tell me that when he went out to start my car this morning (yes, God bless him!) he noticed that I had left my car door wide open and the check book sitting on the roof of the car. But then he went on to say that he then noticed that he had left the shop unlocked - which is currently storing our new dishwasher, microwave and fridge for our kitchen remodle, not to mention several other valuable tools and implements - AND he had left the keys to our house hanging in the lock on the outside of our back door. Boy, the theves REALLY missed their chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SOOOOO guilty of the keys in the door! I can't say as I have done the others, yet.
Post a Comment