
Addie has a cold. Poor baby. You probably can't see her little crusty nose in this photo (lucky you!), but her nose was completely plugged yesterday. I think she picked it up at Nicci's house. When I picked her up on Friday, Nicci said her husband came home sick from work. Sigh.
Thankfully Addis disposition wasn't adversely affected. She was just as happy as ever. She did get a little unhappy whenever I tried to clear out her little nose with the trusty "booger blaster". Addie HATES that thing. Can't say I'm a big fan of that disgusting devise myself, but it's amazing what a mommy will do so her baby can breathe! She could hardly nurse. YOU try eating with your nose plugged. It gets pretty ugly. Still, she was so sweet. When I was putting some vapor rub on to her chest last night at bedtime she just giggled and giggled. She's VERY ticklelish. She must have gotten that from her aunt Ellen. Anyway, hopefully she's over her ick by this weekend. We've got a super bowl party and all of her little friends will be there.

Speaking of little friends, her friend Sydney celebrated her first birthday on the 13th. It was sure fun to get all of the little girls together. There was Syd - 1 year, Maddie who will be 2 in March (I think?!), and Erin who is just 3 months old. It was like a living developmental chart! Here's a photo of Erin, Syd and Addie (L-R).
Addie got to hang out with some of her big girl friends on Saturday when we went wedding dress shopping for Liz. After trying on some beautiful gowns we had Liz try on the most hideous dress in the place! She looked like Bjorke! Stay tuned for a photo - if Liz let's me publish it here. Here's to hoping Addie has good taste when her big day comes.
It was an all girls weekend because Dennis was at a conference in Denver. He was slummin' it at the Hyatt with his 10th floor view of the mountains and free Fat Tire - and he still came home! He really must love us. We're SOOOOOO happy to have him home.
2 comments:
So sorry to hear about Addie's cold. Owen had the sniffles in December, he however, giggled when I used the snot sucker. Is that odd? He's the only baby I've heard about that doesn't hate it.
--Shari
Hope Addie is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment